Monday, November 30, 2009

Why has it become so difficult to find Korres Watercress moisturizer in the U.S.?

Korres' Watercress potent moisturizer is truly the best moisturizer for extremely dry and flaky facial skin. It was the only thing that worked for me and I even got my parents hooked on it for their mature skin. I purchased it regularly from Sephora stores for them and myself, but they suddenly stopped carrying it, both online and in stores. I then searched for it online, but it seems that everywhere in the U.S. that used to carry it has gone out of stock and hasn't restocked it in over two years. The few places that does has marked the price WAY up due to ';extremely limited quantities.'; It seems that European retailers still carry the product regularly, but I'm worried about shopping online internationally. What happened to the product in the U.S.? Anyone know where I can still buy it at a decent price in the U.S.? I would really love to find and purchase it again. Thanks.Why has it become so difficult to find Korres Watercress moisturizer in the U.S.?
look on Ebay.com they have discontinued products also Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union