Monday, November 30, 2009

Which color of this Korres mascara should I purchase?

Im considering buying Korres deep color mascara from sephora (BTW is it any good?). Here is the link: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I have Hazel eyes with dark brown lashes. The two colors I am considering are green-gray and blue-black. I want my eyes to look more green than brown (they are pretty equal naturally). Please only suggest one of these two colors Im not interested in another color.





Thanks SO much!


Also if youve purchased their lip products are they any good?Which color of this Korres mascara should I purchase?
I think you should get the green-gray. It looks like it has enough green in it that it should bring out the green in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union