Monday, November 30, 2009

I get itchy skin from highly scented shower gels- so far i like korres, but are there any other good ones?

hi i get itchy skin too i use shower gel's from a shop called 'Lush'; and stay away form links africaI get itchy skin from highly scented shower gels- so far i like korres, but are there any other good ones?
I have had great luck with Oil Of Olay show soap. I too have had itchy skin in winter and most shower gels dry the skin too much.I get itchy skin from highly scented shower gels- so far i like korres, but are there any other good ones?
I have VERY dry skin because of the acne treatment that I am on. My dermatologist suggested Dove body wash. I really like the way it smells and it has helped keep my skin hydrated as well.
ivory is really good!! and it does not have much scent and there are many different types. its a liquid soap though.
Me too. Try any product made by Aveno. They smell nice and don't mess up your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union