Monday, November 30, 2009

Korres skincare products...?

Korres skincare products...?


anybody ever use them? if you have acne prone/combo. skin what products are good? i am thinking about buying some products from korres. i have sensitive skin, so i have to stay away from gels, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, benzoyl per....etcKorres skincare products...?
I have used many of them and I love them all. None of them have ever broken my combination skin out. Mainly I use the evening primrose eye cream, the sugar crystal multivitamin skin cream at night, and the pomegranate balancing moisturizer or the alpine herbs moisturizer. All of them smell great are are very gentle. I buy them at Sephora. If you have a sephora near you, go see them and ask for small samples of a few different products to take home and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union