Monday, November 30, 2009

Reviews for Korres Face Primer?

From Sephora.com. Is it a good product? A bad product? how many stars would you give it?Reviews for Korres Face Primer?
Its a very good product, worth every cent, I wouldn't say its expensive compared to Smashbox Photo Finish primer. Korres is about $28 and Smashbox is $36 which is pretty expensive, I mean you can get the travel size bottle which is $16. But I prefer Korres face primer, because its eco-friendly, it doesn't have sulfate, silicone, and other chemicals that are bad for you, you can read about it on sephora, it'll list what it does and doesn't have in the ingredient, and also it doesn't have paraben, which is REALLY good because paraben is bad for your skin.(Read this article for more info about paraben http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-ar鈥?/a> )





It goes on my skin very smooth and creamy, and keeps my foundation looking fresh. Doesn't clog pores, and a little goes a long way. It's a very good investment, I give it 5 big stars (:Reviews for Korres Face Primer?
http://www.temptalia.com/korres-face-pri鈥?/a>


Christine has a great review on her blog!


I would definately say it is worth it, not expensive.


It will last you months and do wonderful things for your makeup.


I personally do not use this primer though.


Since Korres face primer is a non-silicone based primer it won't fill in your pores and fine lines as much as a silicone based primer would, but a lot of people can also have reactions to silicone so its perfect for those people.


If your skin doesn't have an aversion to silicone I would recommend you look for a silicone based primer like smashbox photofinish light.


I absolutelly adore this primer and use it everyday. It is more expensive than the Korres, but you only use about a pump and a half, so it will last a long time. It really helps your foundation apply a lot smoother and keeps it looking flawless longer. I use mineral foundation and find myself touching up maybe once during the day because I have really oily skin.


Anyways, just my opinion.


Hope I helped somewhat!
I love, love, LOVE this product. I think it has to be by far my most favorite product ever. weird right? I know not everyone will be so obsessive with it because it doesn't do everything some of the other popular primers do (fill in pores and wrinkles) BUT it does make your foundation stick like a charm, has a pleasant almost limelike smell which is totally refreshing and it's pretty cheap in comparison to other face primers. OH AND IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE NASTY CHEMICALS THE OTHERS DO!





Some sephoras (especially the ones inside JC Penney's) should still have the 10 dollar size. Or you can ask the sephora associates for a sample. I did that until I had money for the product. Even a little sample jar from sephora lasted me AGES. This stuff is great and I just adore the way it smells. And it's totally non greasy and there's no weight to it or anything. It's great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union